Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (31 total)

  • Tags: Elks

mhs-2014.422-2014B-032-1473.jpg
The restaurant was located at 34 powdermill road. Prior to them it was the Twin Tree Cafe aka as Uncle Pete's. It later became the the Maynard Elks Lodge.

IMG_0004.JPG
Two caps for BPOE "the Run for Charity" 1984, One cap Bank of Boston NYNEX Classic- Digital, and one cap for Maynard's Century 21 Real Estate.

img399e.jpg
A formal photograph of Mr. E. Mark Sullivan, the Grand Exalted Ruler of the BPO Elks.

1999.2092.jpg
Maynard Inter town Bowling League Banquet, Jan. 21, 1941
Elks Building

The file contains an extentsive scrapbook of the April 4, 1982 road race compiled by Stuart Campbell, newspaper clippings and various programs and documents pertaining to the Elks.



Dedication of flag and flagpole at Alumni Field, Maynard Lodge of Elks, June 9, 1946.

Tags: , ,

s2339e.jpg
l to r
Front: Noble Morton, Leslie Sims, P. Joseph Schnair
Back: Michael McNamara, Edward Johnston, Frank Parks, James Priest, Vincent Sweeney

img177e.jpg
Installing officiers: Margaret Strable, Dorothy Johnson

Information on the club including a four page history presented to the Maynard Historical Society on January 30, 1970 by Helen Mark Ketola (Mrs. Eino), Past President, 1958-1959, of the Emblem Club. Also, a Maynard Emblem Club Program featuring Dave…

1929 ELKS.jpg
This is a copy of an original photo that hangs at Gruber's Furniture Store. 1929 was the year that the Maynard Elks was instituted.

img080e.jpg
United Cooperative Society
Hermon Hosmer Scott (H.H. Scott, Inc.).
Uncle Pete Carbone's "Twin Tree Café" .

The Twin Tree Cafe was run by Pete (Uncle Pete) Carbone for many years. It was famous to everyone throughout New England. Now owned…