Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (143 total)

  • Tags: fire

1999.530e.jpg
The Odd Fellows Building was built in the late 1890's for Julius Loewe who had a pharmacy in one part of the store. There was also a jeweler and a men's clothing store. On the second floor was a hall where several of the local organizations held…

1999.515ee.jpg
This house, the property of the Maynard Country Club, was all that remained of the once large Calvin Whitney farm. It was from this farm that Daniel Conant, a minuteman, left for the Old North Bridge at Concord on the morning of April 19, 1775. The…

Tags: ,

1999.44.jpg
This printed card shows all the fire alarm boxes in use in 1927. The card was addressed to Mrs. Gertrude Beane, 15 DeMars St., Maynard, Mass.