Browse Items (3 total)
Hollis Balcom House on Parker Street
House was in existence when Town of Maynard was incorporated in 1871. The house later burned.
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
Originally owned by Asahel Balcom, early resident of the Town of Maynard.
Elmhurst Farm Barn Pegs
A collection of 11 wooden barn pegs from timbers in Elmhurst Farm barn. This type of peg was used as nails in the construction of buildings and barns more than 100 years ago. This barn was originally believed to be built in the eighteenth century at…