Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Balcom

House was in existence when Town of Maynard was incorporated in 1871. The house later burned.

Tags: ,

Originally owned by Asahel Balcom, early resident of the Town of Maynard.

Tags: ,

A collection of 11 wooden barn pegs from timbers in Elmhurst Farm barn. This type of peg was used as nails in the construction of buildings and barns more than 100 years ago. This barn was originally believed to be built in the eighteenth century at…