Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Maynard House

A key and key holder for the dining room at the Maynard Hotel.

The room number is 8 and the key holder is for room 21..
The hotel was located at the corner of Nason St. and Summer St., the site now occupied by Memorial Park. Built in 1867 by Peter Haley and operated as the Glendale House, from the "Glendale"…

The 5 cent token was likely used in trade at the hotel.

Complimentary corkscrew from John Desmond, owner of the Maynard House.
The Maynard House was located at the Corner of Nason St. and Summer St. It was built in 1867, changing hands several times. John Desmond owned the property until about 1907.…