Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (47 total)

  • Tags: Summer Street

mhs-2014.1013-2014B-032-1663.jpg
Ceremony at Memorial Park, likely part of a Memorial Day or Veterans' Day parade.

Selectmen: Tom Cocco, Dick White, and Howard Boeske.

mhs-2014.1011-2014B-032-1661.jpg
The Maynard High School Marching Band is heading down Summer Street, likely to Memorial Park as part of a Memorial Day or Veterans' Day parade.

On the left; Charles Garabedian, Director.

mhs-2014.1006-2014B-032-1656.jpg
A ceremony at Memorial Park. Howard Boeske, Richard White, and Tom Cocco.

mhs-2014.1000-2014B-032-1647.jpg
A ceremony at Memorial Park.

Second Row: Tom Cocco, Howard Boeske, Will Dodd.

1999.B338e.jpg
Built by the W. P. A. during the depression of the 1930's. It was used as an alert center for the Air Wardens during World War II. Dismantled when the parking lot was enlarged at the rear of Memorial Park.

mhs-2014.705-2014B-032-2188.jpg
The Thomas Hillis House, 82 Summer Street, was also the home of the photographer Oliver (Swat) Warila.

mhs-2014.702-2014B-032-2175.jpg
This took place on Summer St by the Fire Station.

mhs-2014.647-2014B-032-2021.jpg
The Thomas Hillis House, 82 Summer Street, was also the home of the photographer Oliver (Swat) Warila.

mhs-2014.618-2014B-032-1978.jpg
This is a photo of the property at 113 Summer Street.

mhs-2014.569-2014B-032-1889.jpg
The Thomas Hillis House, 82 Summer Street, was also the home of the photographer Oliver (Swat) Warila.

mhs-2014.447-2014B-032-1545.jpg
Parishioners leaving St. George's Episcopal Church as part of a Palm Sunday service. The church was located on 63 Summer Street and was open from 1895-2006.

mhs-2014.446-2014B-032-1543.jpg
Parishioners leaving St. George's Episcopal Church as part of a Palm Sunday service. The church was located on 63 Summer Street and was open from 1895-2006.

mhs-2014.445-2014B-032-1541.jpg
Parishioners leaving St. George's Episcopal Church as part of a Palm Sunday service. The church was located on 63 Summer Street and was open from 1895-2006.

mhs-2014.435-2014B-032-1505.jpg
Parishioners leaving St. George's Episcopal Church as part of a Palm Sunday service. The church was located on 63 Summer Street and was open from 1895-2006.

1999.188e.jpg
This photo was used in a stereoscope in the 1880's. The photo was taken at the corner of Nason and Summer Streets in 1867. It was taken at the spot where the Riverside Cooperative was built and is now owned by the Knights of Columbus of Maynard, MA.…

2014_04_16_10_45_03_009.jpg
Two copies of a sepia-colored photograph of the Priest Family. The Priests ran the Central Market, at the corner of Nason and Summer Streets. The photo captures the Priest family plucking chickens- considered to be serious business by the family- in…

2014.198e.jpg
Stewart Campbell, American Legion, presenting scrapbook of Veterans Memorial to Ralph Sheridan, town historian and curator of the Maynard Historical Society.

Stewart Campbell on the left, Ralph Sheridan on the right.

2014.90e.jpg
The corner of Summer and Nason Streets when Maynard was know as Assabet Village. Part of the first building still exist.

1999.B341e.jpg
Picture taken at Memorial Park on November 11, 1975.

l to r
Joseph Dineen, William Baron, James Whalen, William Sweeney, Ralph (George?) Jamieson