Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: dentist

Destroyed by fire on February 12, 1976.
The building was built in 1904 by George Creighton who had a shoe store on the left with Johnson Pharmacy on the right. It was located between the Masonic Building and the Congregational Church.
The tenants…

This is the Nason Street entrance of the store that occupied the Naylor Block at the junction of Nason and Main Street. The Naylor Block was destroyed by fire in 1917. S. R. Garland, dentist had his office on the second floor.