Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: optometrist

Issued on June 1, 1923 shortly after the Lovell Bus Line , formerly the C. M. & H Bus Line, took over the franchise of the Concord, Maynard and Hudson Street Railroad (trolley), after it went out of business.
The schedule was found on the wall at…

A promotional card distributed by Dr. Louis Peel, Optometrist. Offices in Maynard and Hudson, "to see well see Peel".

Newspaper advertising sent to Maynard residents.
Advertisers include:
The Fashion Corner, Alvin H. Fletcher, W. B. Case & Sons, Hartwell Co., Thomas F. Parker, J. A. MacPherson, Ida Jokinen, Johnson Pharmacy, Gruber Bros. Lerer's, A. N. Hodges,…

Destroyed by fire on February 12, 1976.
The building was built in 1904 by George Creighton who had a shoe store on the left with Johnson Pharmacy on the right. It was located between the Masonic Building and the Congregational Church on Main…