Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: tower

Built on Summer Hill in January of 1942 by the American Legion and volunteers. It was manned 24 hours per day by local people and later taken over by the U. S. Army to protect the Ammunition Depot. The Army maintained the tower until the end of theā€¦