Main Street School (Woodrow Wilson School) - 1903-1952
Built in 1903, it was used as a grammar school and was the first brick building to be Town-owned. It was renamed the Woodrow Wilson School in 1932. The third photo shows a later view with the railing on the roof removed. A fire on December 17, 1952 completely destroyed the building. The Town Building presently occupies the site.
Mildred Randall Wegg
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Three prints: 5 x 6.5 in.; 4 x 4.5 in.; 3 x 4.5 in.; 3 x 4.5 in. copy