Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: jewelers

1999.B51e.jpg
Rebuilt on the site of the block destroyed by fire in February 1917. The Maynard Public Library moved from the Riverside Cooperative Building on Summer Street to a the new location of the second floor.
1st photo: This view is from Nason Street…

1999.530e.jpg
The Odd Fellows Building was built in the late 1890's for Julius Loewe who had a pharmacy in one part of the store. There was also a jeweler and a men's clothing store. On the second floor was a hall where several of the local organizations held…