Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: market

The market was located in the Eagle's Block at the corner of Nason and Summer Streets.

Wall calendar with boy and dog fishing. Below the Seasons Greetings cover is January 1938. M. Nokelainen was the proprietor.

A complimentary meat cooking timer chart used as promotion for the market at 52 Nason St.

A wood crate that looks like it may have held produce.

Jacob Sawutz originally had a market in the Masonic Block. He later purchased the block at the corner of Main and River Streets and moved the market to that location. Jacob immigrated from Russia during the first World War and became a successful…

A brown paper bag from Bachrach's Super Market.