Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (90 total)

  • Tags: Nason Street

1999.A152-1.jpg
It shows the following stores.
Sandersons #6
Edison Light #8
Hudson Dress Shop #10
Army and Navy Store #12
( it later became the outdoor store)
Peoples theatre #14
Aubuchons #16
Firestone/Acme supply #18

1999.A19-1.jpg
Trolley from South Acton completes run to Maynard.

1999.A14-1.jpg
Looking west from Summer Street toward the Square.

1999.A9-1.jpg
Foreground, Corner of Nason and Summer Streets. Build in 1882 and operated by the Riverside Cooperative Society until 1936. Fire destroyed the entire top two floors on January 30, 1936. The Knights of Columnbus purchased the property and rebuilt…

img002e.jpg
Two sepia-colored photos of the staff of W. B. Case & Sons. William B. Case and his two sons, Howard and Ralph, ran a dry goods store in their own building on Nason Street until the 1930's. The store is now owned by James J. Ledgard and is…

1999.533e.jpg
Photograph of downtown Maynard in 1910 showing a trolley at the corner of Main St. & Nason St.