Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: Twilight Club

The Twilight Club was a social organization, founded by members of St. Bridget's church, which maintained a clubhouse on Lake Boone in Stow as a summer retreat for 60 years (1904-1964).

The name Maynard is displayed on the roof.

A photo of the Twilight Club.
(l to r)

Front: John Wall, Jim Mahoney

Back: Dan Colbert, Jim Ledgard, Jack Keegan, Tom Mansfield, Ed Ledgard

l to r
Front: Matt Campbell, John Hannon, Wm. McGrail, James Hilfert, Allie McGrail, James Ledgard

Center: ___?, __?, Wm. Scully, Annie Scully, Jas. Mahoney, ___?, Ed Ledgard, ___?, John Wall, ___?, ___?, John Keegan

Back: Ralph Lawton, ___?,…

l to r
Front: Pat Murphy, Jim Mahoney, Wm. Brayden

Back: Bill Scully, Don Colbert, Wm. Cleary

Contains a history by Ralph Sheridan, miscellaneous copies of information referring to the Twilight Club, the Secretary's Minutes from 1904 to 1964, legal documents pertaining to the sale of the property at Lake Boon in 1964, memberships, newspaper…