Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4525 total)

A collection of memorabilia about Stanley Rice DeWitt. The DeWitt family were well respected members of the Maynard community. Stanley's collection of the 1943-1946 WWII time period consists of the following: wartime correspondence, newspaper…

A package of 12 Christmas seals that were produced and packaged in Maynard mill.


A color photo of the Digital and Maynard Mill Complex float in the Maynard Centennial Parade, 1971. The photo is taken from a higher floor in the Digital building.

Two black and white photos of the signing of a lease for Digital Equipment Corporation to occupy two more buildings in the Maynard Industrial Park, dated April 30, 1968. The first photo is of (seated) Lewis P. Pemstein, President of Maynard…

A scrapbook put together by Irving Burg. Mr. Burg was an employee of Digital and served as the Manager of Maynard Industries for a number of years. The book is composed primarily of newspaper articles about the American Woolen Company and Maynard…

A research project by Elizabeth Dickinson for a Babson College Course in 1977. The research covers the following topics: genealogy of the Maynard Family, Marlborough Plantation, Assabet Manufacturing Co., American Woolen Company, and Digital…

The planned area is off of Great Road where Erickson's Ice Cream is located near the Maynard - Stow line. The only street to be developed is Dewey Street.

Maynard was in Middlesex County, District No. #3. At that time Massachusetts had 15 elected members in the House of Representatives.

A map showing sewerage system and proposed treatment plant.

Existing and proposed improvements to the water pipes by the Planning Board.

EPSON028e (2).jpg
A colorized photo of Aero Hyden and his Navy companions. Aero is seated in the very center of the photo, with no hat.

l to r
1st Row: Kenneth D. Merriam, Judy E. Brown, Robert K. Brooks, Barbara P. Donaghue, Joseph G. Borey, Jr., Mary E. Donovan, John S. Bariteau, Teresa C. Green, Nickolas E. Barilone,Jr., Karen L. Kulik, Paul E. Boeske, Rosemary Allen, Charles R.…

l to r
1st Row: William Frazier, Mary Ellen Frazier, David LaPointe, Margaret Barrett, Ronald Doran, Nancy Balch, Donald Gunn, Paulette Mozinski, Walter Annett, Ella Clark, Paul Marzilli, Dorothy Donahue, David Alberi, Pamela Ferguson

2nd Row:…

Center, Albert Lerer, Principal; F. Crowley, President; M. Punch, Vice President; R. Garside, Secretary; W. Higgins. Treasurer

By columns, top to bottom
1st on left: D. Dudzinski, T. Karhumaa, J. Mariani, J. Ayotte, A. Kujala, G. Bokise


The reception was held in Temperance Hall.
Mikko Hietanen, left center; Waino Muinonen, right center. The runners were from Finland.

Shows Summer Street as Route 62.


The map shows the trolleys route from Concord's Monument Square to Woods Square in Hudson and the connecting trolleys, roads and rail roads.