Browse Items (6 total)
Renovation of Masonic Building - 1987
A set of snapshots taken of the restoration of the Masonic Block during the revitalization of the town.
B. F. Johnson and Son, Pharmacists
U. S. Post Office
Thomas Wouldhave was the first druggist in Maynard. His store was located at the corner of Main and River Streets. Ben Johnson succeeded him and moved the store to the east end of the Maynard (Masonic) Block. Ernest Johnson was the postmaster from…
Meeting at the Odd Fellows Hall - ca 1900
Summer Hill Lodge, A.O.U.W.
This seems to be a meeting of the Ancient Order of United Workman based on the symbol in the drawing on the wall and the disc on the podium. Probably held in the Odd Fellows Hall.
Main Street and Masonic Block - 1969
This building was built by Lorenzo Maynard in 1888 and called the Maynard Block for many years.
Masonic Building - ca 1895
Then known as the Maynard Block, it was built by the Maynard Family (likely Lorenzo Maynard) in 1888 and acquired by the Masons in 1922. The view is from Nason Street.