Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (60 total)

  • Tags: Nason Street

Photograph of downtown Maynard in 1910 showing a trolley at the corner of Main St. & Nason St.

Two sepia-colored photos of the staff of W. B. Case & Sons. William B. Case and his two sons, Howard and Ralph, ran a dry goods store in their own building on Nason Street until the 1930's. The store is now owned by James J. Ledgard and is…

Jennie Deane's Millinery Store on the left front. Naylor's Block on right front. The Lorenzo Maynard watering trough can be seen at the curb in front of the Naylor Block.

A photo of "Grampy" Priest with the Town of Maynard Steamroller on Nason Street, Maynard, MA.

The first picture is a photo of the square showing the trolley car heading west. The second picture is a copy of a postcard made from the first picture. Not the electric poles and wire are removed and the trees have leafed out!

The car is on Nason St. returning from South Acton. The watering trough in the foreground is now at the corner of Acton and Summer Streets in front of the fire station.

A view before the parade on Nason Street looking toward Main Street.

Then known as the Maynard Block, it was built by the Maynard Family (likely Lorenzo Maynard) in 1888 and acquired by the Masons in 1922. The view is from Nason Street.

The Masonic Block is visible in center at end of street and the Clock Tower can be seen center right in the background.

First photo a view of Nason Street looking south shows B.J. Coughlan's paper store, W.B. Case's dry goods store, P. H. DeLee's drugstore, and Jennie Dean's millinery. Most of the homes on Nason Street were moved to Acton or upper Nason…

Two views taken same day. 1st photo taken from square looking north. 2nd photo taken from Summer Street looking south.

Pappas Fruits, Boston Clothing, Sexton's Lunch, Macurda's Drugs, People's Theater under construction, P. H Lee Rexall Drug
People's Theater built in 1921 by a group of local businessman, opened on May 6. James Ledgard was the manager. A very…

The corner of Summer and Nason Streets when Maynard was know as Assabet Village. Part of the first building still exist.

Rebuilding Nason Street during the summer of 1959. Note the old trolley car rails in foreground. Robert Connors checking out the situation.

Two copies of a sepia-colored photograph of the Priest Family. The Priests ran the Central Market, at the corner of Nason and Summer Streets. The photo captures the Priest family plucking chickens- considered to be serious business by the family- in…

Nason Street with the buildings decorated for the Centennial.

This photo was used in a stereoscope in the 1880's. The photo was taken at the corner of Nason and Summer Streets in 1867. It was taken at the spot where the Riverside Cooperative was built and is now owned by the Knights of Columbus of Maynard, MA.…

A sepia-colored picture of the Thomas Naylor Shoe Store on the corner of Main Street and Nason Street. The picture shows five adults and three children, ca 1880.

A sepia-colored picture of the front of Christie's Store and its employees. The store was located on Nason Street.