Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Pastime Hall

A review of the associations and influence of the Jewish immigrant community on Maynard.

A chronology of music makers in Maynard from the 1900s through the late 1940s. (At the time of its writing, the centennial authors planned to update it through the 1960s).

Built by George Flood, former post master and town office holder, as a livery stable shortly after the civil war. In the 1920's it was remodeled as a hall by Charles C. Murray and used as a dance hall, roller skating rink and basketball court. …

St. Bridget Church in background, left. Flood’s Barn (later called Pastime Hall) with blue roof in center background - destroyed by fire 25-Feb-1967.