Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (10 total)

  • Tags: Gruber

Series of 19 photos of the Maynard Christmas Parade, December 1992, taken from the corner of Walnut St. and Main St.

Photos include: fire engine, Knights of Columbus (K of C), Miss Massachusetts, Maynard Police, American Legion Post No. 156…

This sign was on the front of the present bank building for several years until the time they started to be open on Saturdays. The Assabet Institution for Savings opened April 29, 1904, on the second floor of the Riverside Block , now Grubers. On…

An oral history project directed by Sarah Chiasson took place in 2002 in Maynard. A number of interviews took place with local Maynard individuals. Tape recorded conversations, photos, and written transcriptions remain from the Project. Those…

A review of the associations and influence of the Jewish immigrant community on Maynard.

The building was historically referred to as the Riverside Block, now 117 Main Street.

Gruber's was located at 117 Main. St.
Wasil Chernak (left)

Tags: ,

Wasil Chernak (center)

Tags: ,

Gruber's Bothers Store was located at 117 Main St. Wasil Chernak (left)

Tags: ,

Grubers Brothers Store was at 117 Main St. Wasily Chernak (center).

Tags: ,