Browse Items (7 total)
Four views of the river, reservoir and Summer Hill.
The three story building in the center foreground is the Old Central House and is still standing. The two story house third from the right is the original Main Street School built in 1857 by the town of Sudbury. It was moved in 1902 to make way for…
The Congregational Church Steeple, the Clock Tower, the Woolen Mill and a treeless Summer Hill are visible in the photo.
Banner of the Ancient Order of the United Workmen, instituted in Darling's Block, January 25, 1892. They disbanded in the late 1920's. It was a fraternal beneficial society.
A photo of the Assabet Mills from Summer Hill.
Built on Summer Hill in January of 1942 by the American Legion and volunteers. It was manned 24 hours per day by local people and later taken over by the U. S. Army to protect the Ammunition Depot. The Army maintained the tower until the end of the…