Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: Acton Street

A plan of Nason & Acton Streets in Maynard as ordered by the County Commissioners in 1911. Frank J. McCarron and W. A. Haynes are noted on the map.

A stereograph of Miss Barlow's class at the Acton Street School.

A stereograph of the Acton Street School. This building, located on the corner of Main/Acton/Summer Streets, was later made into the "Mandingo Building" and has since been destroyed.

(The contemporary location is "Jarmo's").

The three large tenement buildings were on Main Street built by Amory Maynard. The auto in the foreground is a 1928 Ford Model A. The road on the far side of the bridge changes its name to Acton Street. This bridge was replaced in 2013.

File contains a sketch of house and real estate information about the property at 93 Acton Street, a genealogy of the Brown Family copies of deeds relevant to the transfers.

A sepia picture of a house across from 84 Acton Street. This photo is of Everett Street from Acton Street.

The bandstand was built by Abel Haynes in 1904, and was set up at the foot of Walnut and Main Streets (then known as Post Office Square). The Maynard Brass Band used it until 1915. At that time, as a result of a dispute between the Maynard Brass…