Browse Items (8201 total)
Sort by:
Twilight Club - Boston Police Detectives #2
Boston Police Detectives outing at Lake Boon.
Taken at the same time as picture 1999.127.
Front: Jim Ledgard, Deputy Superintendent James Clafln ( a charter member of the Twilight Club and a native of Maynard), ___?, Jim Hilferty, "Doc"…
Taken at the same time as picture 1999.127.
Front: Jim Ledgard, Deputy Superintendent James Clafln ( a charter member of the Twilight Club and a native of Maynard), ___?, Jim Hilferty, "Doc"…
Twilight Club Original Members - 1905
Twilight Club at Lake Boon in 1905 - The Club was dedicated on August 7, 1905 - Originated from St. Bridget's Temperance Society
l to r
Front: Jim Mahoney, Jack Hannon, Dan Colbert, Chas. Smith
Center: Charles McGill, Din Sexton, Jim Claflin,…
l to r
Front: Jim Mahoney, Jack Hannon, Dan Colbert, Chas. Smith
Center: Charles McGill, Din Sexton, Jim Claflin,…
Twilight Club - ca 1910
A photo of the Twilight Club.
(l to r)
Front: John Wall, Jim Mahoney
Back: Dan Colbert, Jim Ledgard, Jack Keegan, Tom Mansfield, Ed Ledgard
(l to r)
Front: John Wall, Jim Mahoney
Back: Dan Colbert, Jim Ledgard, Jack Keegan, Tom Mansfield, Ed Ledgard
Twenty-first Semi-annual Report - 1889
Riverside Co-operative Association
A mailing of the Semi-annual Report by the the directors to Grace E. Haynes, Maynard, a shareholder.
M. Sweeney, President
M. Twomey, Treasurer
J.N. Haire, Clerk
J. D. Crosby, Manager
Directors: M. Sweeney, C. E. Drew, T. C. Denniston, H. H.…
M. Sweeney, President
M. Twomey, Treasurer
J.N. Haire, Clerk
J. D. Crosby, Manager
Directors: M. Sweeney, C. E. Drew, T. C. Denniston, H. H.…
Tutto's Lanes Ground Breaking - 1964
Front: Ann Graceffa, Mike Graceffa
On excavator, Tutto Graceffa; standing, Lem Graceffa
On excavator, Tutto Graceffa; standing, Lem Graceffa
Tutto's Bowling Lanes, Pool room and Luncheonette
This is the original location of Tutto's Bowling Lanes at 24 Main Street before it relocated to a larger facility in the rear of this building in 1964.
Tutto's Bowling Lanes
There were 16 Alleys for candle pin bowling. They were built by AMF in 1964. The building was at 24 Main St. in the rear.
Tutto's Lanes - 1965
A black and white photo of the Graceffa Bowling Alley owner. Picture includes Joseph, Mike, and Salvatore (Tutto) Graceffa. It was located at 24 Main St.
Carlos "Buddy" Seura is shown in the rear on the left side. Buddy was a regular at the old…
Carlos "Buddy" Seura is shown in the rear on the left side. Buddy was a regular at the old…
Truck accident in front of Suomi Cafe (Papermill Corner)
Several photographs of a fire scene in Maynard in front of the Suomi ("Finland") Cafe, across the street from the Tydol service station on the corner of Waltham Street and Parker Street (aka Papermill Corner). The line of cars on the left is the…
Trophy Room
American Legion Post 235
Picture taken in the American Legion building on Summer St. showing some memorabilia .
l to r
Stanley Waluck
John Tobin
Frank Sousa
l to r
Stanley Waluck
John Tobin
Frank Sousa
Trophy Loving Cup - 1926
This trophy was won by Troop #4, Boy Scouts of America, at the American Legion Field Day, John A. Crowe Park, on July 4, 1926.
Trophy from Maynard Centennial Muster - 1971
A trophy awarded to the "Dead End Kids" at the Centennial Muster held on June 27, 1971. They won the First Place for the Wet Hose Race.
Trophy for "Most Traditional" Award - 1968
The annual Maynard Christmas Parade held in 1968 offered an award for the Most Traditional Display. Santa comes to town and parades through the center of the town. The event is arranged and directed by Philip Bohunicky.