Browse Items (8228 total)
Sort by:
Russian Co-operative Association Capital Stock - 1921
One share for $5.00 of Capital Stock issued to Jacob Sawutz on January 21, 1917.
Russian Bakery Fire - 1948
A fire at 120 Great Road on the night of June 17, 1948 at the Russian Bakery.
Russell's Bridge - 1978
The first Russell's Bridge connected Stow to Sudbury over the Assabet River.
Russell's Bridge - 1888
This bridge crossed the Assabet Road at the Stow/Maynard town line, now White Pond Road.
The bridge was near Cyrus Hayward's.
The bridge was near Cyrus Hayward's.
Russell's Bridge
Old photo of Russell's Bridge (?) spanning the Assabet River near the current Wildlife Refuge. View from Stow toward Maynard on opposite side of river.
Rural Free Delivery Wagon - 1912
US Post Office, Maynard
The post office was in the Masonic Building. The wagon on the right belonged to Stanley Rice the RFD delivery man.
Rum Bottle Label
A sepia-colored label from a bottle of Rum with J. A. Coughlin & Co. noted. J. A. Coughlin was located at 12 Summer St., Maynard, Mass. The label says "High Grade Our Special XXXX RUM", All Goods Guaranteed".
J. A. Coughlin had a liquor store on…
J. A. Coughlin had a liquor store on…
Rules and Regulations for the Conductors, Motormen and Employees - 1901
Concord, Maynard and Hudson Street Ry. Co.
The Concord, Maynard and Hudson trolley opened in 1901 and later was extended from Maynard to South Acton and West Acton. This small booklet was produced to give guidance to the employees of the trolley. Note on the sample page 24 the procedure to…
Rules and Regulations 1897 - 1899
Maynard Fire Department Building
Regulation poster hung in fire house.
Chief: Samuel Lawton
1st Asst: Charles Cahill
Clerk: Thomas A. Sweeney
Chief: Samuel Lawton
1st Asst: Charles Cahill
Clerk: Thomas A. Sweeney
Ruins of Music Hall (The Rink)
Better known as The Rink, built in 1885 by Lorenzo Maynard. Later site of Tutto's Bowling Alleys. Completely destroyed by fire Tuesday, November 26, 1912.
Rudi Koski, Swede Johnson, Ralph Sheridan - 1971
Planting at the Slack Tub
The tub was then located in front of the Town Building.
l to r
1st photo: Swede Johnson, Rudy Koski
2nd photo: Ralph Sheridan, Riudy Koski
l to r
1st photo: Swede Johnson, Rudy Koski
2nd photo: Ralph Sheridan, Riudy Koski
RT Club - 1933
Names on the reverse of the photo:
Likely the first six names are top row, last five names bottom row.
Catherine Williams, Mary DeGrappo, Dorothy Reid, Grace Colombo, Jennie Carbone, Mary Luca
Carrie Lenz, Helen Scergen, Margaret Hoffman,…
Likely the first six names are top row, last five names bottom row.
Catherine Williams, Mary DeGrappo, Dorothy Reid, Grace Colombo, Jennie Carbone, Mary Luca
Carrie Lenz, Helen Scergen, Margaret Hoffman,…
Royale Worcester Corsets Advertising Booklet - 1910
Christie's
A promotional brochure for the Non- Rustable Royal Worcester Corsets produce in Worcester, Massachusetts and available at Christie's Department Store. Christie's operated in the early 1900's, located at (115 } Main St., Maynard
Roy Helander receiving the "Order of the White Rose" - 1988
Medal presented to Roy Helander for his efforts promoting Finnish activities and heritage in the United States from the
Speaker of the Finnish Parliament.
Top: Roy Helander and the Consul General Antti Lassila
Bottom: l to r
Matti Ahde,…
Speaker of the Finnish Parliament.
Top: Roy Helander and the Consul General Antti Lassila
Bottom: l to r
Matti Ahde,…
Roy H. Prescott Receipts
Two receipts from R. H. Prescott's store for Eva Frye and Pearl McAuslin. Both are dated Feb. 12, 1935. One is for $11.36 and the other is $18.91.