Browse Items (303 total)
- Collection: Postcards
Sort by:
Assabet and Middlesex Houses
Main Street - Built in 1901 by the American Woolen Company as a boarding house with 8 rooms. Sold to Town of Maynard in 1934. Used as Town Hall until 1962. U.S. Post Office built on site in 1963.
Kanto A. C. Track Team - 1920
A photo of an outstanding track team during the 1920's. A team winning many events at several meets among the Finnish societies throughout the state.
l to r
Ernest Luosalo, Aati Saarinen, Jacob Laurila, George Luosalo, Edwin Laurila, Evert…
l to r
Ernest Luosalo, Aati Saarinen, Jacob Laurila, George Luosalo, Edwin Laurila, Evert…
Charles Randall - Orrin Fowler - Charles H. Persons
Three of Maynard's most prominent businessmen. Each held many town offices. Mr. Persons served in the state legislature for two terms.