Browse Items (60 total)
A booklet describing the 50th Anniversary Souvenir Medal. Included is a 50th Anniversary Ribbon worn by Town Officials, dated April 19, 1921.
Women's Political Union pin worn by Mrs. Charles Warren when canvassing for the right of women to vote.
Type of pin used by women when hats were a mandatory apparel. It was to keep the hat on the head. This hat pin was found along the B&M railroad tracks.
The Army-Navy "E" Award was an honor presented to companies during World War II whose production facilities achieved "Excellence in Production" ("E") of war equipment. The employees received the pin.
A metal badge celebrating the Centennial Belles, dated June 26-July 4, 1971.
Badge worn by Committee Members during the 50th Anniversary Celebration, dated April 19, 1921.
Red and white "Shavers Permit" badge to be worn by the men in Maynard who volunteered not to shave until the Centennial Parade.
A button with an American flag attached commemorating the Fiftieth Anniversary of the incorporation of the Town of Maynard.
An initialed M.H.S. class pin. The pin came from Folger, 180 Broadway, NY that was in business in the early 1900s. The initials likely refer to Maynard High School although there were few number of graduates (7) in 1907.
The folded paper mailing has a Needles & Pins usage chart on the reverse side. This one was sent to Patrick Lalli.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt was President from 1932 to 1944.
Twelve safety pins per package. Boye was a well known sewing machine needle manufacturer.
1908 Maynard High School class pin with the initials on back, MGT, Marion G. Townsend.
1923 Maynard High School class pin with initials PM and XX on back. Likely owned by Pearl McAuslin , a member of the class of 1923.
Rev. Crowe was the pastor of St. Bridget's Church, 1894-1905.
Rev. Killilea was a pastor at St. Bridget's Church, 1905 - 1909.