Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: Masonic Building

1st photo: Taken around 1900. It shows the backside of the newly constructed Masonic Building, the apartments on River Street, the back of the Congregational Church, and in the foreground the river and Walnut Street bridge.

2nd photo: Taken in…

Cornelius Lynch, a former state representative, purchased the business of a Mr. Connors in 1907 and in 1910 moved to the Masonic building. The shop became one of the most popular places in town. At the time of the photo it was owned by Tim and…

The file contains newspaper clippings, musical programs, installation program and information about the Masonic Building (formerly the Maynard Block).

A view of the back of the Masonic building.

A set of snapshots taken of the restoration of the Masonic Block during the revitalization of the town.