Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (67 total)

  • Tags: undivided back

1999.A423-1.jpg
The Post Office was located in the building.
The Creighton Block was the small building extending in front of the Masonic Building.

1999.A415-1.jpg
The back of the second card is for address only as regulated by the U.S. Post Office. In 1908 address message were allowed on backside.

2026.109ef.jpg
Site of the Theodore Roosevelt School, Maynard Public Library.
Three slightly different views including postcard with crossed out misname, Mason.

1999.A336-1.jpg
Black & White and Colorized view of St. Bridget's Cemetery around 1900.

1999.A314-1.jpg
Built on the site of an 1857 wooden school, dedicated on April 19, 1903, it was renamed the Woodrow Wilson School in 1932. The building was destroyed by fire on December 18, 1952. It was not rebuilt and site became the location of the Town Hall…

1999.A292-1.jpg
This picture was taken from Paper Mill Bridge. The Falls are in the forefront. The large building at the right is the Music Hall.
The black and white version was published with only address allowed on back.

1999.A291-1.jpg
Boarding houses on Main Street at corner of Florida Road - built in 1902 by the American Woolen Company and served as boarding houses until 1933 when the Town purchased the entire building and used it for a Town Hall until 1961. The building was…

1999.A286-1.jpg
Later changed to the Woodrow Wilson School. 195 Main Street.