Browse Items (2 total)
Bandstand at Crowe Park
The bandstand was built in the 1930's by the WPA at Crowe Park. The Green Meadow School can be seen in the background. The bandstand was taken down in the 1990's, deemed unsafe.
WPA Workers at the Calvin Coolidge School - ca 1935
WPA, Works Progress Administration, renamed Works Project Administration in 1939, was the largest New Deal program to help the country to recover from the Great Depression of the 1930's.